Linkedin Pic2

Gessica Lomonte
Gessica has an MA in Modern Languages and Translation and is a Masters in Management Graduate from the Sept. 2011 Intake. She currently works as a Marketing Manager a cuaQea S.L., a technology startup

How many times have we read or listened to someone saying that if you have a good idea, the results will come? Well, sorry to say it is not really the case. Having a great idea is key, but knowing how to execute your idea is of paramount importance. In a startup context there is no road map to success, on what to do next, very often you need to make decisions very quickly and foresee if the course of events needs to be changed because it is not giving you the results you expected. You must be willing to take risks and adapt to changing environments and circumstances because not always everything goes as planned.

That being said, you depend on the resources you can make use of, namely time, cash and people. Time can be a constraint and you might be forced to balance the need to build up a detailed picture regarding customer needs against the desire to make decisions quickly. We all know that “cash is king”, no company can think of long-term growth and scalability if it lacks the main resource to make the necessary investments. However, what really makes the difference is the team. Your colleagues are the ones who share your vision and help you turn it into a vivid picture that the rest of the world can see. That is why you must trust your team, empower people around you and be smart enough to know how to capitalize on everyone’s strengths. Each one of the above mentioned affect your future as an entrepreneur, and if just one of them is missing, or it is not correctly “functioning”, that could have a negative impact on your company. The idea is just the starting point, the team behind the scenes is what helps you execute your vision, the available resources you have help you accomplish your objective, but it’s a combination of them all what either makes you a dreamer or a real entrepreneur.

This article was written by MIM Alumna Gessica Lomonte.

23 thoughts on “The Success Factors of a Startup – Execution is Key!

1. Qufeokoa uvuaegew Prosolution Pills orexulie.

2. Uzorouoz uuiaep, Vigrx riabeapa uiiifec hanoinoe usotoaax iiocopa.

3. really helpful for startup.

4. I want to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit
    of it. I have got you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post…

5. Hi! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after browsing
    through many of the articles I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m certainly happy I found it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back often!

6. i must say you are doing great job i am getting much knowldge from your post and i have also bookmarked your posts. i have made my own as well please check

7. I like this post and of course site too. I am going to subscribe it. Going to share it on PinoyTv

8. Easter in like manner called Pascha or Resurrection Sunday, is a festival and event recognizing the recovery of Jesus from the dead, depicted in the New Testament as having occurred on the third day of his burial after his execution by the Romans at Calvary. It is the flawlessness of the Passion of Jesus, went before by Lent (or Great Lent), a forty-day time of fasting, supplication, and pay.
    Happy Easter Quotes

9. Amazing edu blog every i saw thanks for sharing but don’t forget it cat mario unblocked for more knowledge.

10. we need to plan ,execute really well for further achievements.
    edublogs

11. What Would If I Tell You The Goosebumps News To Make The Stronger Page Load More Faster Then Other Pages Only The Technique Which Designed On The Other Level Of JavaScript pennant that anybody is aware of that looks as decent, is XML-driven, and really exploits parallel downloads, please let me know. I decided to pre-stack the cluster of 1200px pictures that show up in our Flash display to exploit parallel downloads, which our Flash flag of decision doesn’t exploit. Aside from that however, in the chrome Backups, New tab we will sit tight here just for you.

12. I was searching for this vodeo all over the internet and didn’t found anywhere and finally, I found this movie on your website. I am bookmarking your site for Bahubali 2 Full Movie I hope you will also share that move too here.

13. ali

we’re providing the free Pinoy Tv different shows like as news, game show, Pinoy tambayan and a lot more of TV shows that entertain you. http://WWW.Pinoytv2017.COM Is not only a website that provides you entertainment many other up loaders but we upload as soon as possible than others. The only difference in us that we provide high definition videos or replays of GMA network, as well as TV 5, shows that we’re definitely satisfied with every watcher and we do not manipulate our viewer we care about you. We will always provide you free Pinoy TV for every Filipino around the World with our dedication.
    we always loved to hear from you and your feedbacks.

14. we’re providing the free Pinoy Tv different shows like as news, game show, Pinoy tambayan and a lot more of TV shows that entertain you. Lambingan Is not only a website that provides you entertainment many other up loaders but we upload as soon as possible than others. The only difference in us that we provide high definition videos or replays of GMA network, as well as TV 5, shows that we’re definitely satisfied with every watcher and we do not manipulate our viewer we care about you. We will always provide you free Pinoy TV for every Filipino around the World with our dedication.

15. Other Potential Problems now and again, even with regulated gadgets and VPP application conveyance, issues happen. Here are the regular ones to watch out for:Some application licenses don’t bolster gadget task. Application licenses, as a matter of course, bolster gadget task. Application designers hold the rights to impair this element, be that as it may. On uncommon event, you may find that application licenses you have obtained don’t bolster gadget based task. At the point when this happens, iOS will provoke the client for an Apple ID.