…for the Young Lions Film Competition 2012.
BBDO together with Grupo Consultores, Official Representative of the Cannes Film Festival in Spain, are heading out to find the two young individuals who will represent Spain in the International Cannes Young Lions Film Competition 2012. So, if you are good with movies, have an advertising passion or creative skills that need to be exhausted, you might want to keep on reading. Here is how everything works:
1. See the contest rules and check that you meet all the requirements such as:
- be between 18 and 28 years old (born after June 26, 1983)
- very high level of English
2. If so, fill out the registration form Tapeless before 27 May at 18:00
3. If you receive an email with your ID code it means that you are one of the possible candidates. Congratulations!
4. From here on out you will have to be very careful as on 28 May at 9:00am will be posted on the blog grupobbdoblog.es the briefing which you and your partner will use as a base to create the piece of art that will have to be uploaded on May 30 before 12:00 in English.
5. The luck is cast! Now the jury has the last word. On June 11 you will know if you’ve been chosen.
A big prize awaits!
- represent Spain as the pair of Young Lions in the Film category at Cannes Lions 2012
- a pack that includes: stay in Cannes with all expenses paid (registration to Cannes Lions 7 days, flown to Nice from Spain, diet of 100 € per day per person and accommodation)
*For further information please contact: Teresa Blasco. Grupo Consultores. 91 702 11 13. firstname.lastname@example.org