By Adriano Adrianza The Design Thinking week has given us a broad perspective of a new different approach to lead and manage innovation, change and adaptation when working on a project. This challenge is thrilling and exciting while working with very diverse people and a mindset of their own. It is always pleasant to know that your ideas…Details
With the MIM starting soon, here go the key dates to keep in mind!
• Intensive Spanish course (optional): January 11th to January 29th 2016.
• Opening Ceremony: February 2nd 2016
• Start Module: February 3rd to February 16th 2016
• Graduation: December 16th 2016
• BBE (optional): January – July 2017