IE Business School has been recognized as the most influential brand in Spain in the 2017 Prizes awarded by the Spanish arm of LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional network with 500 million users, 10 million of them in Spain

IE Business School received the prize for the Most Influential Brand for the second consecutive year, having competed in the finals against Telefónica and Santander.  The LinkedIn prizes are awarded based on LinkedIn’s Content Marketing Score, which is calculated by measuring the level of interaction of a brand among its audience. The LinkedIn team then evaluates data extracted from the Content Marketing Score to pinpoint the actions that promote interaction with site content. Santiago Iñiguez de Onzoño, Executive President of IE University, is very active in this regard, being one of 500 LinkedIn Global Influencers, and the only influencer in Spain.

“We have received this Prize thanks to the efforts of the entire IE community – students, alumni, staff and other stakeholders, as well as to IE’s commitment to quality and innovative content,” says Carlos Saldaña, director of marketing at IE.

The LinkedIn Insights team selected finalists for this edition of the Prizes by examining the impact of over 1,000 Spanish firms that use LinkedIn Talent Solutions, LinkedIn Learning and LinkedIn Marketing Solutions. After analyzing their profiles, the team chose a total of 27 business organizations and 8 business leaders to be the finalists in 11 categories: Top Social Executive, Top Recruiter, Top Selection Team, Top Employer Brand, Upcoming Business Organization, Top Foreign Multinational, Brand with the Biggest Growth in Influence in Spain on LinkedIn, Most Influential Brand in Spain on LinkedIn, and Best Culture of Learning.

See IE Business School on Linkedin at: https://www.linkedin.com/school/740718/

14 thoughts on “IE Business School named the most influential brand by LinkedIn

1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

2. The PC chess individuals were charmed with the success of one of the pinoytambayanreplay soonest and holiest chalices of software engineering, by and large coordinating the predominant press’ metaphor.

3. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

4. i really appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips

5. i really appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips

6. It’s a importante web with nice work for all people and entrepeurs.

7. LinkedIn is one of the most influential platform, really do agree with it. WWhen i bought my first smartphone blackberry, I came to know about the LinkedIn and it helped me to get a quick link with my local network provider. Remeber I earned some cash with Linked In. Had a real good time. Now seeing it winning some awards is surely amazing. No doubt a great platform. Surely deserves an award.

8. Watch online Pinoy Lambingan Teleserye Tv Shows online in high quality today. Pinoy Ako is a keyword searched to get your favorite Pinoy Tambayan and this is the short way to find this out. We avail you the Pinoy Ako you are looking for in the HD best quality and you will have no worries in term of getting the high quality videos or anyother thing. This is the place on which you can rely on.

Pinoy Channel
    Pinoy Channel, as the word suggests that a channel which provides an entertainment in terms of Drama Serials. Pinoy people come here and spend most of their time watching the videos and their favourite drama serials. Filipino people love to watch Pinoy Channel tv shows daily basis and it has become the part and parcel of their life as well. Pinoy Channel live provides them a chance to watch all the pinoy tv shows live here on this site. You will be pleased to know that Pinoy channel mobi was one of our projects and you responded well to that. 

9. Tea and cleaning soap collogen packed in just a container that is collaskin testimony consume is a manufacturing of organic and natural pt nusantara or nasa that can deliver oneself seem the efficacy and positive aspects upon the pores and skin within just simply just 15 times. With these kinds of a limited period, some variations can be felt upon the pores and skin throughout retain the services of all through month to month seek the services of.

10. important social network for professionals, entrepreneurs and to get work and professional contacts

11. Had a real good time. Now seeing it winning some awards is surely amazing. No doubt a great platform. Surely deserves an award.

12. As I acquainted myself with the official accountable for venture improvement, I could detect that she was preparing to pass on mine before I even had an opportunity to reveal to her what it was about;(Bajirao Mastani Full Movie Online)

In any case, when I clarified that I had procured the life rights to the tale of one of the principals … all of a sudden, she was rapt with attention;(Tamasha Movie Online)

In the realm of film and TV, there is an inquisitive mystery. Everybody in the business is clamoring for an extraordinary thought, yet it appears no one needs to hear yours — unless, that is, it depends on a genuine biography that gets their advantage.(Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Full Movie Watch Online)

“Hollywood held this twofold draw for me,(Spider Man Homecoming Full Movie in Hindi) colossal aggregates of cash for work that required no more exertion than a session of pinochle.” — Ben Hecht

In another article, I clarified that one of the most straightforward approaches to break into Hollywood is by offering a thought in light of a genuine biography. There was a mind-boggling reaction from perusers inspired by adapting progressively — along these lines, (Judwaa 2 Full Movie Watch Online)today, I will give you a portion of the points of interest.

Genuine biographies are virtual gold mines in Hollywood. You’ve presumably observed this sort of motion picture commonly;(Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Online)The publicizing for it will state something like(Bahubali 2 Full Movie Online) “In view of a genuine story.” And, let be honest, those words provoke your advantage.(Tiger Zinda Hai Full Movie) I know when I watch unprecedented occasions on film or TV and I know they truly happened, I am enchanted.(Golmaal Again Full Movie)

13. What you are spoken communication is totally true. i do know that everyone should say a similar factor, however I simply assume that you simply place it in an exceedingly method that everybody will perceive. i am positive you may reach such a lot of folks with what you’ve to mention.

14. Totally agree with the comments above. Innovation is gold and it really deserves an award. Keep up the great work!